Gemini People are currently recruiting for an ambitious Recruitment Manager, with a desirable amount of recruitment experience under their belts, to lead, grow and develop our Creative division. This will also be a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Consultant, who is ready to take that next step up in their career!
This position will include billing and managing Senior Consultants, whilst working with many of the top 50 Advertising and Production Agencies and Brands in London. You will have the freedom and ownership over this exciting and intriguing market, whilst having the pleasure of having 500+ terms of business' agreed.
*Please note, this is not an inhouse/internal recruiter role. It will be agency based and you will be expected to bill.
The ideal candidate will have experience specialising in one or more of the following roles:
- Designers (including but not limited to: Print, Digital, Graphic, Motion, Powerpoint/Presentation and UX/UI)
- Advertising industry
- Directors (including but not limited to: Art, Creative and Design)
- Creatives and Creative Teams (Junior - Director level)
- Motion Graphics
Key Skills / Experience:
- Ideally, experienced within the creative and/or advertising industry, with a genuine passion for the markets
- You will have significant experience within the recruitment industry either on a permanent, freelance or dual desk
- You will be a sales driven individual who is passionate about building strong client and candidate relationships
- Own drive for personal development
- You will have a passion to learn and expand your current knowledge
- Natural ability to build excellent rapport with various people and seniority
- Resilient and Highly motivated
- Confident and Sociable
- Know how to have fun both in and out of work - the division is full of hard working people who can also have a good time in the office
- Generous salary and holiday allowance with the opportunity to carry over holiday's (we know, it’s rare nowadays!)
- Bank holidays and Christmas off, in addition to holiday allowance
- Bespoke Training and support (whether its bitesize sessions, courses or 1-1’s)
- Dress down everyday
- Duvet day every quarter
- Your birthday and Wedding/Civil ceremony off in addition to holiday allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish every Friday with beverages on deck
- The opportunity to have your voice heard (Employee feedback is important to us so, if you have a great idea for the business we'll listen)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Long service Awards
- Health cash plan (inc Dental and Optical cover)
- Mobile phone discount
- Gym discounts
- Paid charitable working
- Enhanced company Maternity and Paternity pay
- And MANY more...
Gemini People also offer a regular training and development programme, which is designed not just to build recruitment skills, but also to develop future leaders. We do this through mentoring, external coaching, individual personality profiling and a tailored programme of leadership training, for every individual who takes their first steps into management.
We also understand how hard Recruitment can be and that having a work/life balance is crucial. That's why we offer flexible working to all Consultants and staff, plus the opportunity to work one day from home per week, for Managers!
£35,000 - £40,000
Creative Recruitment Manager