Jumbla London (Chancery Lane)
Reporting to: Executive Creative Director
Jumbla is an award-winning animation studio founded in Melbourne, which has recently expanded to London. We’re looking for a talented Creative Director to join us and work on briefs for the BBC, Barclaycard, Suzuki and Netflix.
We’re looking for a leader in animation and motion graphics. Someone who seeks complex, ground-breaking work, and thrives on pushing the boundaries.
You’ll have an impressive background in motion graphics, animation and illustration, backed by a portfolio of interesting projects and concepts. You’ll not be afraid to get your hands dirty whilst heading up complex pieces of work from concept to completion. You’re also a teacher who gets satisfaction from providing creative direction and continuously developing your team.
As Creative Director, you’ll need to work through tight deadlines, consulting with clients and providing leadership and direction to the team.
As we grow in the UK, you will be one of the originals, meaning you will have the chance to shape and develop the a outstanding culture and working environment, whilst being backed by an established award-winning studio.
You’re perfect if you have:
● Full understanding of the production process
● Able to understand client considerations and answer client briefs
● Able to mentor and manage other animators and designers
● High-level knowledge in Adobe CC software (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
● High-level Knowledge in 3D software including C4D
● Extensive experience in Creative and/or Art Direction
● Experience in cherry picking a team and building a studio from grass-roots would be advantageous but is not essential!
What you need to know about Jumbla:
● Fun, exciting, young, rapidly growing company
● Monthly and yearly parties, group activities and other fun stuff
● Relaxed work environment with ping pong, air hockey and beer on tap (literally)
● Travel opportunities
● Birthday lunch (only on your birthday, sadly)
● Innovative rewards and recognition program
● Global client base
● We place a premium on career development and growth opportunities with training programs, coaching and mentoring part of the package
We’re looking to hire immediately. Please send your showreel, CV + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Creative Director’ in the subject line.
NB: No agencies
Full Time, Permanent