We’re looking for a pro-active, self-motivated digital production artworker to be part of the launch of an exciting new proposition within the London agency for a premium global fashion brand.
A digital based role with a view to be an integrated production artist across all mediums, working to demanding deadlines, the role will require confidence, exceptional communication skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Your role is to help ensure that work is delivered on deadline and adhering to strict brand guidelines.
Within our team we need someone who will be responsible for working with our designers to help develop & deliver high quality digital production work, working side by side with the design team. The right person will be a keen doer, an innovative thinker, willing to turn their hand to try new things.
· Produce, modify and maintain HTML based digital work
· Producing artwork/design templates for press, POS, OOH, bespoke print, digital OOH, online banners and email
· Working closely with rest of the team, ensuring delivery on templates for print and online are met
· Working with an online platform and ensuring files are uploaded to platform with correct process
· Troubleshooting, ensuring process are adhered and providing best practice on all digital deployment
· Ensuring all work complies with the brand guidelines.
· Experience in a similar role
· Thorough experience in Adobe Creative Suite - especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills
· Meticulous attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Advanced knowledge of studio software and the latest upgrades
· A clear understanding of working with brand and corporate guidelines
· Collaborative skills to work closely with PMs and delivery director as well as the client
· Methodical approach to archiving images and artwork
· Experience in creating digital art and assets (such as web banners and email)
· Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines to meet our client's needs
· The ability to take, interrogate and fully understand a brief
· Experience with HTML & Responsive CSS
· Used to working directly with UX and creative colleagues in an iterative fashion
· Knowledge of Litmus for email testing.
At RAPP, with unrivalled depth of expertise in first-party data, we’ve been observing and cataloguing real people’s lives for 50 years. In today’s world the balance of power has shifted and customers are in control which is why we put people and their preferences at the heart of the brand experience through the discipline of CMR – Consumer-Managed Relationships. We create marketing that matters and RAPP’s expertise in data and marketing sciences gives us and our clients actionable human insight - an incredible understanding of genuine motivations, observed transactions and actual interactions. Our process reflects how real people think; we balance the left brain and the right – and we do our best work when we bring Precision and Empathy into balance. Building on our data foundation, RAPP delivers a range of capability across social, digital, customer experience and technology.
RAPP is proud to employ over 1000 talented people across US, Brazil, UK, France, Germany, Singapore and Dubai and we actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision.
RAPP is part of the global network Omnicom and is part of the DAS Group of Companies.
Digital Production Artworker
Web Developer, Designer, Producer, Technical