Kream is a production company specialising in video content. Since 2007 we have brought together a powerful mix that blends production, marketing and brand intelligence. We have a core creative team born out of a broadcast and advertising background, alongside in-house production and post-production staff.
Working with our Karma Communications partners Karmarama, Kaper, and Nice we are perfectly placed to offer our clients fully-integrated solutions. This means we can create, distribute and measure content that has a genuine purpose for our clients. Clients include Honda, Costa, Clydesdale, Just Eat, Confused.com
Since 2015, Karma Comms has featured in The Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For Top 100. It’s always a huge achievement for us to have our unique culture recognized.
Kream needs someone who has their finger on the pulse of global creative talent. You will love seeking out the best new talent, and will already have a successful proven track record and reputation for working with top talent within the industry.
As Talent Producer, your core responsibility will be to source, secure, pitch and sell in directing and creative talent to work on a wide range of briefs, from large budget TV commercials to fast turn around branded content.
You will be working into Kreams Creative Partner.
From your extensive black book of contacts and existing relationships you will find and introduce new directing talent into the creative mix at Kream, as well as maintaining existing relations, particularly with Commercials Production Companies and freelancers. You will need a keen interest in working in a non-traditional way and be always on the lookout for interesting directors, creatives, writers, and artists to collaborate on Karma Comms projects across all mediums.
Working with our Creative Partner, you will:
· Take briefs for director and creative talent searches - determine, find and source the best/appropriate talent for the project
· Actively seek out new talent through networking and industry events.
· Where necessary liaise with Production Companies, Agents, Artists/Talent and to secure their services, negotiate fees and loan outs.
· You will present and sell in talent to the Agency (more specifically the Creatives).
· Assist in the treatment writing, budgeting (if possible) and winning of the pitch.
· Keep our Talent Directory constantly up to date.
A key responsibility is to keep the Kream team, (and wider Creative Community) creatively inspired with your insights and expertise by staying up to date on latest trends, developments and innovations.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
· Nurture on-going relationships with existing freelancers, talent, directors and Production companies.
· Inspire confidence and be interested in all things creative.
· Brainstorm with New Business and internal PR to help support both internal and external profile.
· Work flexibly across an integrated agency
· Be extremely organised and keep all documents on server and directory
· Be happy to roll up sleeves and get stuck in with the rest of the team (sometimes beyond the conventional 9-5 work hours)
All candidates should possess the following traits and skills:
· 5+ years experience of the London Commercials Production and Advertising environment.
· Not essential – but some experience within broadcast, entertainment, print and film.
· Good-appreciation of and passion for the industry, our company and clients.
· Organised and self-motivated with good time/work-management skills.
This is a 1 year contract.
There is potential for this role to be flexible working hours.
We offer a comprehensive and attractive benefits package, including:
· 25 days’ holidays
· Private Medical Insurance
· Group Life Assurance
· Long Term Disability Insurance
· Pension (2% matching contribution)
· Subsidised Gym Membership
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Season Ticket Loan
· Eye care
· Bespoke Development Programme
· and many more