Description/Roles & Responsibilities
3angrymen are a production company that specialise in creating branded short-form content. We work with clients including the NSPCC, Childline, Schroders, LinkedIn, Uber, Build Africa, The Scouts Association and Channel 4.
Whoever the client, whatever the brief, our mission is to make films that matter - whether that be an animation for teenagers, a documentary for a charity or an internal comms piece for an international bank.
We’re looking for a Producer to join our team and make an immediate impact on the way we work and the quality of our output. As we continue to build on our reputation and mature as a company, we want to bring in an uncompromising, experienced individual ready to help lead us do bigger and better work.
The role is multi-faceted, working closely and building relationships with our clients, our production team and freelance creatives, combining constant project management with overarching creative leadership. Planning, delegation and prioritisation will be central to everyday tasks. Outside of ongoing projects, the role will also involve nurturing new business, instigating relationships with new clients and pressing to get new work commissioned.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to make a significant impact on the direction of a small but ambitious production company, with an already impressive reputation for punching above its weight. We want someone with industry experience who isn’t afraid to do things differently, someone with high standards who wants to lead, adept at managing expectations, unafraid to challenge their team and comfortable liaising with clients.
Essential Skills & Requirements
The candidate must
- have at least two years relevant producing/production management industry experience
- know how to take projects from brief, through shoots and onto delivery
- be very comfortable and confident in client-facing situations
- be a confident leader and creative contributor
- be extremely organised, a proactive planner
- have experience of developing treatments and negotiating contracts
- have ideas for bringing in work and growing the company's client list
- have experience of leading projects from start to finish
- have good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- have excellent written and spoken English
- be enthusiastic about producing a variety of content, both corporate and creative
Ideally the candidate will also
- have a good list of industry contacts
- be a keen follower of industry trends and upcoming talent
If you like our work but think you can make it even better, are certain that you fit the criteria above and are interested in becoming a Producer with 3angrymen, please apply by sending a copy of your CV & a 1 page Cover Letter, both in .pdf format.
Please send these to email@example.com and use the subject line ‘Producer Application’. Applications will not be considered unless these stipulations are adhered to.