Third Wave of AWARD Awards Finalists Announced
The third wave of finalists for the 37th AWARD Awards has been announced today across five categories: Branded Entertainment & Content, Radio, Digital and Craft in Advertising – Digital and Branded Entertainment & Content.
A full list of finalists to date can be accessed here.
By category, those agencies with the most finalists include:
- Branded Entertainment & Content: Y&R New Zealand with four finalists followed by Leo Burnett Sydney and J. Walter Thompson Sydney each with three.
- Craft in Advertising - Branded Entertainment & Content: Special Group and Arnold Furnace with one finalist each.
- Digital: Clemenger BBDO Sydney with four finalists followed by Clemenger BBDO Melbourne, Leo Burnett Sydney, Special Group and M&C Saatchi each with three finalists.
- Craft in Advertising – Digital: Whybin/TBWA Sydney with two finalists.
- Radio: Clemenger BBDO Wellington with eight finalists followed by Clemenger BBDO Melbourne, GPY&R Melbourne and Marketforce each with four finalists and The Brand Agency with three finalists.
Chairs in each of these categories were Rebecca Carrasco (Facebook) for Branded Entertainment & Content, Simon Bagnasco (DDB) for Digital and Richard Muntz (J. Walter Thompson/Blue Hive) for Radio.
Finalists in all additional categories will be announced upon completion of judging.