The One Show Announces Powerhouse Jury for New PR Category
The One Club, producer of The One Show and Creative Week, today announced the judges for the newly introduced PR category (www.oneshow.org). Ten C-level executives, founders, managing directors and worldwide communications heads make up the high-level jury.
"Earned media is now a component of virtually all advertising and media campaigns,” said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO of The One Club, a non-profit organization. “It was a natural move for The One Show to formally recognize the many creative ways that earned media is garnered, crafted and controlled. You would be hard-pressed to find a better jury than the one we have assembled to judge that work.”
The PR jury is as follows:
· Kathy Bloomgarden, CEO, Ruder Finn
· Michael Kempner, President and CEO, MWW
· Marian Salzman, CEO, Havas PR North America
· Coltrane Curtis, Founder and Managing Partner, Team Epiphany
· Jenna Young, EVP & Executive Creative Director, Weber Shandwick
· Mary Corcoran, Chief Operating Officer, Edelman NY
· Roy Elvove, EVP, Director Worldwide Communications, BBDO
· Shanee Goss, Managing Director, Kwittken
· Elliot Schimel, CEO, Mission Control Marketing
· Jeremy Miller, EVP, Chief Communications Officer, McCann
Last year, The One Show received more than 20,000 entries from 65 countries. The One Show takes place during Creative Week in New York at Gotham Hall on May 11 and Cipriani Wall Street on May 13th.
The deadline for the PR category is February 22nd.