Managing Director and Founder of Antiestático comes from the passionate City of Tango, prefers travel on two wheels and devours magazines
Matías Dumont founded Madrid-based audiovisual and interactive production company Antiestático in 2008, but he’s demonstrated his business mind ever since the age of five, when he began drawing pictures of cars he said he wanted to sell. He’s an adventurous soul, having emigrated from his native Argentina to Europe in 2004 with just €300 in his pocket. He landed in the mountainous microstate of Andorra, where he acclimated to the new continent before making his way to Spain to start a career in communication, primarily television, on programs such as Spanish Big Brother, El Programa de Ana Rosa, and El Juego del Euromillion. He also worked for FOX in Germany and Turkey and Antenna in Greece.
He’s clearly a man with a lust for life, but don’t just take our word for it. Check out his Essential List.
◦ Place of birth: Buenos Aires, the city of Tango (and that's how we, Porteños, are: passionate in a kind of exaggerated way)
◦ Hometown: One of the best places to live and shoot - Madrid
Photo: Chema Alvarez Instagram: @chema_
◦ Staycation: Cerceda, 45 minutes from Madrid. Mountains, forest, animals, lakes, sports and peace.
Photo: Sara Cruzalvaro, IG: @cannibalprintemps
◦ Vacation: I love travelling abroad and discovering new places mostly with some spot for kitesurfing and diving
Kiting in Cabarete, Dominican Republic. Amazing spot!
The views and sunsets from our terrace are unforgettable.
Photo: Victor Gonzalez Cubas, IG: @victor76cubas
◦ Place of workout: Sierra de Madrid: wakeboarding, tennis paddle boarding, cycling, running, skiing and gym
◦ Mode of transport and passion: Motorcycles
◦ Bonus Travel Tip: Speak with local monkeys! You will have another point of view of places you visit
◦ Artists mix: Leonardo Da Vinci, Cortazar, Rafa Macarron.
◦ Musicians mix: Stevie Ray Vaughan, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Rage Against the Machine, The Beatles, John Coltrane, Radiohead, Rolling Stones, Chet Faker, LCD Soundsystem, Fat Freddy´s Drop, Fujiya & Miyagi, WhoMadeWho and long… I love music, but my taste depends on my mood.
Just check out SRV's Texas Flood.
Hope someday I can play guitar like him!
◦ Commercials/music video director: Michel Gondry, Pablo Fusco, Vellas, Fernando Livschitz
◦ Film director: Wes Anderson, Christopher Nolan, Alejandro Gonzalez Iñarritu
◦ Photographer: Annie Leibovitz, Sebastiao Salgado, Ale Burset
◦ Film: The Godfather, Shawshank Redemption and every Pixar film
◦ Series: Band of Brothers, Game of Thrones, The Simpsons, Breaking Bad, Westworld, Rick & Morty
◦ Commercial: Leica Soul. I love how Vellas shot it.
With an LBB company page, you can upload all your press, work, jobs and events at the click of a button, giving your news an audience of over 120,000 users in over 160 countries. You will also be connected with our editorial team, and become part of our global creative community.