New York Festivals Announces Final Round of 2016 Executive Jury
lbbonline.com, 7 months, 2 weeks ago
New York Festivals International Advertising Awards announces the final round of prominent worldwide chief creative officers and executive creative directors appointed to the 2016 New York Festivals Executive Jury.
“This year’s Executive Jury is as diverse as it is respected,” said Michael O’Rourke, president, New York Festivals. “With a total of 27 jurors recruited from the most award-winning global agencies, as well as internationally acclaimed tech companies Google and Facebook, 2016’s jury is on the forefront of innovation and will offer their expertise in selecting the World’s Best Advertising.”
The final round of the 2016 Executive Jury includes:
- Frank Bodin, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Havas Worldwide Switzerland
- Armin Jochum, Chief Creative Officer & Co-Founder, thjnk Germany
- Peter Kain, Executive Creative Director, BBDO New York
- Nils Leonard, Chief Creative Officer, Grey London
- Helen Pak, CEO & Chief Creative Officer, Havas Worldwide Canada
- Kate Stanners, Chief Creative Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi London Group
- Luiz Sanches, Executive Creative Officer, ALMAP BBDO Brazil
- Toby Talbot, Chief Creative Officer, DDB Australia
For the sixth year in a row, NYF’s Executive Jury will gather this May in New York City for five rounds of judging across all mediums and select 2016’s Finalists, First Prize, Second Prize, Third Prize, Grand Award winners, and Best of Show. The Executive Jury will utilize NYF’s Matrix Judging System; a patented system insures each entry is scored on its own merits with 50% of the vote based upon its concept / idea, 25% stemming from its brand and market relevance, and 25% pulled from its production execution.
The 2016 New York Show speaker series, creative panel sessions and networking events will take place on Wednesday May 18th and Thursday, May 19th. 2016’s Creative Sessions will take place at the NYIT Auditorium, 1871 Broadway, between 61st & 62nd Street. The New York Show gala will be held that evening in the renowned Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Frederick P. Rose Hall, Broadway at 60th Street, with a cocktail party in the Ertegun Atrium and the awards ceremony immediately following in the Rose Theater. A celebratory after-party will follow to toast the 2016 award-winners.
All press inquiries are welcome and should be directed to Gayle Mandel: firstname.lastname@example.org.