Leo Burnett Sydney/Chicago's 'The Anthem' for Samsung Heads Olympic Ad Views with 57+m
Samsung 'The Anthem', a co-creation of Leo Burnett Sydney and Chicago, is so far the most watched Rio Olympics spot with over 54 million views worldwide according to Tubular Labs, which looks at online video results from the last 90 days.
According to Tubular Labs there have so far been over 1 billion views of Rio Olympics spots on social media. Facebook has recorded 586 million views (21,400 videos), YouTube has 552 million views (31,200 videos) and Instagram has 29.9 million views (10,300 videos).
View the Top 5:
1. SAMSUNG 'THE ANTHEM' - 54+m views
2. VISA 'THE CARPOOL TO RIO' - 45+m views
3. NISSAN 'BOLT Vs FLAME' - 27+m views
4. GILLETTE 'PERFECT ISN'T PRETTY' - 27+m views
5. VEVO 'KATY PERRY' - 27+m views