adam&eveDDB Becomes Most Awarded UK Agency at Clio Awards 2017
adam&eveDDB has become the most awarded U.K. agency at the prestigious Clio Awards, scooping a total of 24 awards. The event, which took place at the Lincoln Center in New York, saw the agency take home four gold, five silver and 15 bronze awards for its work across a range of clients, from VW to John Lewis.
adam&eveDDB received the following Clios:
- Skittles 'Give the Rainbow': two gold, eight bronze awards
- AA 'Designated Driver': one gold awards
- H&M 'Come Together: five bronze awards
- John Lewis 'Buster the Boxer': two silver, one bronze awards
- VW 'Alien': one bronze award
- VW 'The Button': one silver award
- Harvey Nichols, 'Bo Gilber': one gold, two silver awards
The agency's success at the Clios continues a run of high-profile recognition for the effectiveness of its work. This summer adam&eveDDB was named the top UK agency at Cannes for the fourth year running, Warc's most effective agency, the British Arrows agency of the year and became The Gunn Report's most awarded agency in the history of the report.