Big Spaceship is an agency of 100+ creative people in Brooklyn (plus a few more in Seoul, South Korea).
We’re a creative digital agency, which means, for us, the job of creativity is on everyone. Our crew members - a collection of talented strategists, technologists, analysts, producers, account types, writers, designers and UX pros - are creatives, one and all. Lots of people say “a good idea can come from anywhere.” We live that principle and have a long history of creatively solving our clients’ business challenges. Our multi-disciplinary structure allows for true collaboration in arriving at these creative solutions, and we value that same kind of collaboration with our clients.
We are Agency of Record for most of our clients -- working as their ongoing strategic and creative partner. We also design and built digital products and services - sites, mobile apps, connected devices, among other things.
Google Play, Google Maps, Samsung Mobile, Néstle Purina, BMW North America, Organic Valley, The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, SANDOW Media (Fred Segal), IdeaPaint and IFC Films, among others.
- 2014 Digiday Mobi Award - Best Mobile App for Editorial Content: Ken Burns App
- 2014 IAB MIXX Awards - Gold Winner in Interactive Video: Ken Burns App
- 2014 MobileWebAward - Best Entertainment Mobile Application: Ken Burns App
- 2014 MobileWebAward - Best Mobile Industry Web Application & Best Automobile Mobile Website: BMW Genius
- MediaPost 2014 Social Agency of the Year
- 2015 Favorite Website Awards - Site of the Day (01/09/15): Interstellar
- Ad Age A-list - 2015 Agencies to Watch
- 2015 New York American Advertising Awards (ADDY) - Silver, Local Level - Social Media Single Platform: Samsung Mobile
- 2015 Shorty Awards - Best Consumer Electronics Brand: Samsung Mobile
- 2015 Shorty Awards - Best Mobile App: Ken Burns App
- 2015 Shorty Awards - Best Mid-sized Agency of the Year: Big Spaceship
- 2015 Webby Awards - Websites; Best Visual Design- Function: Interstellar
- 2015 Webby Awards - 2015 People’s Voice Winner: Interstellar
- 2015 Appy Awards - Best Entertainment App: Ken Burns App
- 2015 Appy Awards - Best in Show: Ken Burns App
- 2015 Digiday Content Marketing Awards - Best Mobile Content Site: Ken Burns App