Role Closed September 2015
Are you energetic, enthusiastic and very organised? Do you LOVE music? If so, we need you as our RUNNER to help with all things at our busy London office and studio, providing support to the whole Massive team.
Main duties include:
- Helping to make sure the office runs smoothly, efficiently and is kept presentable
- Answering the phone
- Meet and look after visiting clients and talent
- Liaising with external companies E.g. local council, security, cleaning, comm’s, contractors, etc.
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Managing incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Looking after food and drinks for clients and staff.
- Assisting the team with general office administration
- Looking after travel arrangements
- Assisting production team with requests for music ordering, labeling and cataloguing
- Helping to book talent
- Help with maintaining the music archive.
- The role is offered as an immediate start 3-month full-time contract with the possibility to lead to a permanent position.
This is a great opportunity for to experience working in Massive's busy offices.
Please send us your CV and a short email explaining why you'd be perfect for this role.
Due to the high volume of applications we may only be able to get back to successful applicants. We will try and get back to everyone though!
MassiveMusic London Ltd
3 Month Temp to Perm