Supernaut are a design & animation studio
in based in Chippendale, Sydney.
We're currently on the look out for a talented visual adventurer to join the team as a Mid-Senior motion designer/animator.
The right person will play well with others and like working that way.
You'll bring the right mix, to craft and realise a range of moving-image projects — always exploring to get the best out of every project.
We value our open, friendly and creative culture and take pride in a studio that continues to provide great opportunities, experiences ... and fun.
With a minimum of 3 years experience in Design and Animation, you’ll also :
- have excellent creative and technical problem solving skills
- have experience in (and understanding of) established and relevant animation/post-production pipelines, processes and systems.
- be able to take initiative and work unsupervised, but happily work with others — taking feedback and direction.
- collaborate with the director/s, colleagues, clients and the studio pup Ella.
- have a keen eye and love for all things design (and otherwise), with a passion for exploration and learning.
- have excellent attention to detail, even when the going gets tough
- understand the need for balance between work and play
- bring 3D/C4D experience to the mix … which’ll be highly regarded, but not essential
As this is a
full-time role, starting (almost) immediately — you’ll need to be an
Australian resident for tax purposes.
Hit us up with a short and sweet ‘why me’, along with your CV and relevant experience. We’re a busy studio so no calls please.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted — don’t take it personally.
We look forward to hearing from you.