In a nutshell
Opportunity abounds! Due to growth in our global business we are adding a Manager of Business Affairs-Europe, to join our A-list team. This position will be based in our London office.
A day in the life is all about leveraging your expertise in the European market to deliver the highest standard of service that Talent Partners is renowned for in North America. Your subject matter expertise will be key as we continue to expand our presence in response to Advertiser and Agency demand. Here’s what’s in store:
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with our Agency and Advertiser clients by delivering world-class service and Business Affairs expertise.
• Partnering with clients to deliver solutions throughout the production process; generating business affairs strategies, estimates and cost savings options for a variety of scenarios.
• Working with your Managing Director and colleagues across the organisation to identify new business opportunities, working models and coordinate key deliverables.
• Contributing to the development of proposals and packaging of services to European clients.
Our team members and our clients are the cream of the crop. You must be too. That means:
• Strong Business Affairs expertise in a variety of global production locations
• US and Canadian union background (SAG-AFTRA, ACTRA, UDA)
• Great communicator with the skill for connecting the dots, finding solutions, leveraging relationships; impressing clients with our industry leading offerings; keeping everyone engaged and also in the know.
• Being able to cultivate strong relationships and generate a spirit of cooperation and collaboration.
• Always being on the lookout for opportunities and how we can provide business solutions and successful outcomes.
• Having great instincts, business acumen, and self-motivation to consistently deliver great results.
• Multi-lingual preferred (French, Italian, German, especially helpful)
• UK resident based in our London office
• International travel as needed; passport required
We are the industry leader working with top advertising agencies, and advertisers to develop their TV, radio, print, new media and mobile campaigns. We support our clients across an entire spectrum including talent payroll and consultation, production and traffic management. We are 50 years young and growing, with offices in really cool markets like New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto and London.
Ready to get started?
Send your resume to: email@example.com
We’ll reach out to you with questions and/or next steps – thank you!
Manager of Business Affairs