• Primarily responsible for the continuing development of relationships with existing clients and building of new business in commercials through our creative services and creative staff.
• You will be responsible for understanding a client’s requirements for a given project and in association with the support of the Head of CGI and production putting in place technical and creative approaches, treatments (where necessary), estimates for costs and schedules to build trust and confidence in the client sufficient to award the post production services to Rushes to your best ability.
• Liaising with Senior Animators or Head of CGI to help provide clients or other producers with bids and schedules for new jobs.
• Producing complete jobs and the CGI sections of jobs depending on the level of the CGI content – this will include breaking down the job to provide a detailed daily schedule based on the quote and delivery times, ensuring that the project is kept under control in terms of time and budget and managing client expectations. This may require you to work with another Producer to ensure the job is kept to time and budget;
• Keep excellent financial and administrative management of all paperwork. Ensure the CGI admin team keeps full records of the client approvals stages for each project;
• Work closely with the Management team to ensure we are on track with our agreed sales and marketing strategy. You would be involved in regular meetings to review strategy and help develop new ideas.
• Recruitment, booking & advised scheduling of CGI and 2D (Nuke/After effects Consultants and freelancers). Administration associated with the booking of Consultants and freelancers.
• Constantly look at working practices. Help to ensure work is shared evenly. Work with management and the sales team to achieve most productive schedule for all effects jobs.
• Attend client meetings where ideas/storyboards are being discussed and find solutions. Attend shoots where necessary, or delegate as appropriate.
• Explore new ways of expanding into new business with the management team.
• Enthusiasm, experience and knowledge of the post production industry a must, you must be familiar working in a busy production department.
• Self-motivated individual with a proven track record in building and maintaining client relationships.
• A confident communicator and team player, capable of working in a pressurised environment.
We welcome applications from Senior Producers or Heads of Production. Please submit a CV listing previous commercial’s VFX, production and management experience by May 1st.
Senior Commercials VFX/CGI Producer