LOCATION: London, EC4Y
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
We are building a team of creative individuals who have the ability to collaborate closely with our client and help them to identify the best ways in which to elevate their marketing offering.
As an Artworker, you will be expected to use brand guidelines to generate marketing collateral across multiple mediums, predominantly print, including brochure, leaflet, external advertising, internal communications, social media assets and web assets.
You will work alongside a team of four, including Traffic Manager, Design Team Leader, Creative Artworker and Designer.
You will possess high attention to detail and used to working within a fast-paced, high volume environment. As well as ensuring that the creative is of a consistently a high standard, you will take personal responsibility for time management in order to ensure that work is delivered within agreed timescales. As briefs will be delivered directly from the client, the experience of client liaison is essential.
As our client is in the healthcare sector, the experience of working in this sector would be an advantage.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Reporting in to the Design team lead you will consistently deliver a high standard of work as well as collaborate with other members of the Design Team to maximise creative excellence.
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Understand and work with brand guidelines as well as create new and original assets from scratch.
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the Design Team.
- Client contact will be required
- Simultaneously oversee multiple projects for different stakeholders.
- Ensure feedback is sought and work is shared with Design Team Lead before being shared with clients.
- Ensure working files are ordered and neat, that folder structures are adhered to, and that work is saved to the server upon completion.
- Ensure that you reflect OLIVER’s values at all times, through both your client relationships and your work.
- Experience in the healthcare sector would be an advantage.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- 3+ years of agency experience is essential.
- Sound knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work accurately and provide consistent artwork quality
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Experience in management of artwork collateral
- Experience of client liaison is beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – principally InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Good to excellent skills in Microsoft PPT, Keynote also an advantage
- Good typographic and compositional skills.
- Portfolio of work
- Capacity to build strong and effective working relationships.
- Ambitious, pro-active and naturally curious with a desire to discuss and share ideas.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and the ability to present, justify and provide written rationales for your work.
- Commercial awareness is a must.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of the team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.