- UX strategy and solutions across any touchpoint from web and mobile, to social platforms
- and out of home to voice, and experiential.
- Evangelising the benefits of IA/UI/UX best practices and be able to demonstrate it with
- confidence, to clients and internally.
- Being hands on across all areas of UX, from theory to outputs.
- Mentor and manage the day to day development the UX team.
- Being a key representative of the iX department.
- Have a strong portfolio of well thought out masterpieces that went live and that demonstrate your experience of creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, ordigital products.
- Ideally have experience leading a small UX team.
- Want the responsibility of overseeing and developing projects, people, clients and a vision.
- Want the responsibility of the day to day management and development of a growing UX team.
- Show proficiency with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies.
£75000 - £95000 per year
Head of UX