- Working under the direction of the client and/or iX Design Leads to create great outputs across the digital platform.
- Being able to articulate as necessary UX for design. Including flows, and journeys, and wires supported by research, and insight from the business as well as best practice.
- Ideation and Concepting through workshops and group activities as well as on your own.
- Collaborating with other UX specialists and technical teams to incorporate business requirements, as well as technologies, principles and methodologies where needed.
- Being able to work on multiple projects concurrently, as required, without impacting the quality of the deliverable.
- Being able to understand briefs, feedback and instructions, highlighting, and finding out missing information or areas where further clarification is required.
- Appreciation of agile and waterfall workflows depending on the brief.
- Presenting your work via presentations, documentation.
- Keeping up to date with current design trends and industry best practice methods.
- Pro-active communication and design thinking.
- Willingness to learn and develop skills suitable to make the best work you can.
- As needed being able and willing to work at the clients offices in Slough 3 times a week (travel paid for), as well as at the offices in London.
- Have a portfolio demonstrating good experience and all round ability in interactive design across a selection of the following: user interface, apps and responsive design - to create beautiful and well thought out masterpieces. As well as digital comms, emails and motion.
- Have a strong understanding and passion of both UX and UI.
- Be able to not only UX concepts but as required visualise them in accordance to established systems.
- Have strong typographic skills, beautiful design aesthetic and an eye for detail within screen design.
- Have a good understanding of motion and micro interaction design.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of Sketch, Invision, Invision DSM, and prototyping.
- Have a healthy proactive interest and understanding in other areas of interaction design like voice, chatbots, and AR.
- Be a good communicator: written, verbal and graphical
- Be self-motivated as well as team orientated, comfortable in workshops and collaboration.
- Have a huge amount of pride and passion for the work that they do
- Have a flexible approach to managing time and multiple projects effectively
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Have tenacity, positivity and focus to find solutions to problems as they arise.
- Have a passion for the web / mobile and anything digital.
£60000 - 80000 per year