Gemini people are working with a dynamic creative agency who are known for their jaw-droppingly beautiful visual work. They have an exciting opening in their design department for a talented Motion Designer.
As a Motion designer you will play a key role in building out their digital team. Your designs will influence audience behaviour through smart thinking, striking visuals and a sharp understanding of business objectives. The ideal Motion designer will have swagger, an obsessive love of design, visuals and craftsmanship.
The Motion Designer they’re looking for will be comfortable designing and building assets from scratch, then animating. The majority of work will be within After Effects, but a knowledge of Cinema 4D for some 3D elements would be a big bonus. You will be a very capable technical creative with strong design skills, have a good eye for detail and produce high quality work at a fast pace.
Skills & Experience
- Highly skilled user of Adobe After Effects
- Experienced user of Adobe Premiere Pro & Adobe Audition
- Experienced user of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Passion for typography, movement and layout
- Experience of working with production to understand time estimates and schedules for the tasks provided
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills, file management and methodical workflow
- Ability to work closely within a team environment to pursue a common goal
- Experience in working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent eye for detail
£25,000 - £35,000 per year