An exciting opportunity has arisen as a UX Product Designer for an influential fashion focused Media Company based in London. As a UX Product Designer you will be an influential figure cross collaborating with both the development and creation teams to create dynamic new features and add your touch to preexisting ones too.
The key Requirement for the UX Product design role are as follows:
- Experience designing digital products and systems
- Experience designing across multiple platforms predominantly in IOS
- Key skills will include Sketch, In-vision or Zepplin
- A strong understanding of metrics such as acquisition, conversion and retention will be beneficial
- A natural communicator who is highly organised.
As a UX product designer you will have a host of exciting responsibilities including:
- Sketching and wireframing using platforms such as In-vision and Zepplin.
- Working in an Agile environment with 2 week sprints and daily standup meetings.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Conduct testing across multiple platforms and provide clear concise feedback to developers.
£30000 - £50000 per year
UX Product Owner