Glue is an independent Media “brokering” Agency based in Soho. We say brokering
because that is what we effectively do – brokering partnerships between media
owners and clients. As such we compete with traditional Media Agencies, but we
We are unique, different and proud of it. It has helped us build a business in just four years, working with a great bunch of like-minded clients – Rightmove, Clipper Tea, Virgin Media Business and DW Sport to name a few.
We believe in the power of media to make ideas powerful. We don’t believe media can or should be planned in isolation of creative. This is why we like partnering with like-minded creative agencies and working closely with them.
We’re growing fast but we don’t want to be big, we want to be the best. And we want to continue to have a lot of fun, working hard but working smart.
We are now at a stage in our development where we are looking for our next recruit.
THE TYPE OF PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven UK experience as a Media Planner / Buyer for 4+ years.
- Passion for creativity and a belief that media must be planned around an idea.
- A good relationship with media owners across the UK media landscape.
- Good knowledge of the TV market and experience in digital media.
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying.
- An analytical mind with a strong aptitude for numbers.
- Good knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Nielsen, Mediaocean, Google Analytics).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- A hands-on attitude and a hunger to do things differently.
TOPLINE JOB DESCRIPTION
You will be involved in the entirety of campaigns, from taking a brief to evaluating the success.
You will lead the planning and buying of projects and will need to collaborate with various partners be it media owner, client (junior to senior), digital partner or creative agency. You will therefore need to be a skilled communicator and decision-maker.
You will be supported by a Media Planner / Buyer as well as two Managing Partners who you will work closely with on a day to day basis.
You will report directly into one of the Managing Partners.
- Collect and analyse client, channel and broader market data
- Identify target audiences and understand their behaviour and habits
- Allocate budgets and monitor costs
- Optimize ad campaigns according to geographic exposure, frequency, time spans and more
- Follow media trends of online and offline
- Evaluate the success of media strategies and campaigns
£40,000 - £50,000 (depending on level of experience)
Holiday: 25 days (as well as time between Christmas and New Year)
Equity in Electric Evo Fund (company growth fund)
Private Health care