Receptionist & Admin Assistant
SNK Studios is fast becoming one of London’s leading audio post companies, specialising in sound for commercials and short form. We occupy 6 floors on Tottenham Court Road with recording studios and production offices. As part of the SNK Publishing Group the companies here also include Red Apple Creative, a creative production agency specialising in digital and audio, and Red Apple Advertising, our creative advertising agency.
Clients include major brands like Mitsubishi, Hasbro, Spotify and NBC Universal.
We are looking for a Receptionist to support the slick day-to-day running of the facility, to run our front of house and assist other departments within the company. You will also provide admin assistance to the Executive PA. You will be client facing and as such this is an extremely important role, where an eye for detail and politeness are paramount.
You will be welcoming our clients to the building, and working closely with the runners and management staff to ensure everyone who visits us are warmly welcomed and very well looked after. You may have to sign people into the building, and you’ll be monitoring the studios diary, offering clients drinks and ensuring the reception is constantly beautifully presented, fresh, clean and tidy.
We have long lasting relationships with our clients because they trust us and we always deliver. We’ve seen significant growth as a company in the last few years and it’s an exciting time to join us. We firmly believe that the people in our company are our strongest asset and we’re proud to have a brilliant team who amaze us every day. We boast a high staff retention rate and have doubled in size in the last two years.
We’re not looking for back seat drivers because in our company there’s nowhere to hide, but if you’ve got passion, drive and ambition to grow with the business you’ll love it and will become an integral part of the SNK Studios family.
You will work closely with management, runners and production staff to:
- Answer the door phone to let people in and welcome clients warmly to the reception
- Offer and make drinks for clients, staff and assist runners with drinks too
- Ensure the reception area is kept clean, tidy and beautifully presented at all times
- Wiping down surfaces, general kitchen upkeep
- Occasionally ensuring toilets are well presented and stocked up with loo roll, towels etc
- Ordering taxis and couriers for clients and staff
- Handle departmental expenses, take credit card payments
- Work with runners to assist them where necessary in facility upkeep and session prep
- Occasionally answering the phone and taking messages
- Assist the management and PA with admin tasks as required, you may need to help with some basic building management tasks, too.
- Have a clear understanding of the calendar booking system, currently Google calendar
- After settling in, we’d be keen to hear suggestions on better ways to run the Reception area. We’d want to see initiative, working with the team to come up with new ideas, perhaps making better use of technology to ensure efficient communication.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn from all other staff members
- Adapt to any standard practices the company requires
- Always be well presented with a professional demeanor and at all times be polite, helpful and proactive.
- Not be afraid to roll your sleeves up and help out with anything required of you to facilitate the smooth running of the business.
- Have a positive, can-do mental attitude.
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Be respectful to all clients, including discretion for anyone high-profile.
- No official qualifications necessary, but any previous receptionist, admin, industry or customer service experience may be of benefit.
- You would be required to have a fair knowledge of Mac, Microsoft Office suite and Google Apps.
8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, with one hour unpaid lunch break
Occasionally required to be flexible, detailed in T&Cs prior to contract
Salary and Benefits:
Starting Salary = £20,000 - £22,000 PA depending on experience
6 monthly appraisal including annual salary review
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Creative and relaxed working environment
A very close team who enjoy social events regularly
Discretionary Benefits include:
Target based bonuses after 3 month probation period
Bupa Medical Care
Cycle to work scheme
Email email@example.com with the subject header ‘Receptionist & Admin Assistant Job Application’
Receptionist & Admin Assistant
Full time, perm