Lobster Creative is looking to expand its reach and wants to find the best person to lead this development.
Lobster was born just two years ago but has already won major contracts with global brands like William Grant & Sons, Unilever, Johnnie Walker and BBC Creative. We’re young, but share decades of award winning, broadcast experience at the highest level for all major channels. Now we want to build upon our success, engage with new clients and grow further.
This is not your ordinary Business Development manager job; you’ll be joining a family, have the freedom to think creatively and the chance to grow alongside us.
Our expectations are:
- Industry experience in a similar role and proven track record of success.
- To create a new business strategy, plus maintain strong relationships with existing clients.
- Being extremely organised and able to meet targets without constant supervision.
- You’ll have a competitive spirit and the heart to promote the talent at Lobster.
- An understanding of our style and ethos, with a detailed knowledge of current trends.
-The ability to open new doors to a wider number of brands and agencies to create opportunities.
Your rewards are:
- Bonus Scheme
-The responsibly to make decisions and creatively steer your own path.
-Expenses for entertaining clients and attending events.
-And most importantly, becoming a much loved and respected member of our family.
If the thought of joining team Lobster gets you excited, we want to hear from you. Send us your CV but more importantly tell us about yourself and some of your greatest achievements in this role.
Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject New Business Role
New Business Manager
Full or Part Time Negotiable