Purpose of Post: To
ensure that all visitors to the company are received in a welcoming fashion. To
answer calls and emails from staff and clients, efficiently and politely.
Facilitating tasks for management and general staff enquiries – main duties are listed below.
The ideal Receptionist will be bubbly and outgoing and be able to deal with a fast-paced environment.
As the first point of contact for the company, the Receptionist must maintain high standards of customer care at all times.
Contacts: All clients, all visitors, management and internal staff
· Greet front of house visitors and ascertain the purpose of their visit.
· Answer telephone calls and handle or re-direct queries as appropriate.
· Arrange and book meeting rooms for the building.
· Answer emails and handle or re-direct queries as appropriate.
· Organise incoming mail and ensure staff are informed.
· Ensure reception area is kept presentable and hazard free.
· Work with the Runners to provide refreshments and care for clients
· Ordering daily bread and milk supplies, as well as stationery and general stock.
· Support management as required – taxi bookings, client liaison, purchases, conference calls.
· Perform research as required, including sourcing preferable rates from suppliers.
· Reconcile card purchases on the company account.
· Keep a daily morning log of people entering the building.
· Switchboard and desk phone programming.
· Training of new personnel and temp staff covering reception
Dress code: Smart/Casual and Presentable.
Smoke & Mirrors