The Assembly Rooms is one of London’s leading offline film editing companies with a roster of 8 award-winning editors. We cut commercials, promos, short films, features and documentaries.
We are looking for driven and dedicated Edit Producer to join our Production Department. You must have at least 3 years experience in Production, (though that doesn’t need to have been in an edit house).
As well as possessing impeccable organizational and communications skills, you should be organised and creatively driven. Somebody who is great with people and able to demonstrate good computer skills. You should have a good working knowledge of Farmers Wife (or similar) and an understanding of post-production workflow & digital file formats.
The successful candidate will need to be charming, diplomatic and emotionally intelligent. The position will offer a great deal of creative industry exposure and there is plenty of scope for the role to be moulded to further individual interests and talents.
Some of the day-to-day duties of the role include:
- Reading scripts & treatments. Pitching editors for work.
- Booking and scheduling the editor’s diaries.
- Quoting and negotiating costs for and invoicing commercial/promo content for a wide variety of high profile clients.
- Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects.
- Assisting our bookkeeper with accounts protocol.
- Supporting the wider team with social media PR posting and potential for further PR involvement for the right candidate.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities and successfully maintaining existing relationships.
- Project management and allocation of resources on projects.
Salary dependent on experience
Please apply with covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We will contact you only if you are selected for an interview. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all applications or give feedback on CVs, so please do not get in contact if you have not first heard from us.
The Assembly Rooms