SIREN is looking for a Music Supervisor to cover maternity leave for seven months.
We are a small team of experienced and award winning music supervisors and producers who love music.
· An experienced music supervisor with a proven track record.
· Able to take and respond to music briefs; contributing to and leading creative pitches.
· Strong negotiation skills; negotiating licence terms and fees, handling quotes and approvals.
· An outstanding and broad knowledge of, and passion for, music. Able to produce creative music research and playlists.
· Potentially producing composition projects.
· Maintaining ongoing relationships with clients.
· Good communication & time management skills; able to meet targets and deadlines while maintaining a high standard of work.
· Day-to-Day admin; including licence tracking, spreadsheets and completing the SIREN processes thoroughly with a strong attention to detail.
July 2018 – Feb 2019.
Salary dependent on experience.
Based in Oxford Circus, London.
Please email email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 11thMay 2018.