Found has an exciting vacancy for full time Senior Producer. You will be responsible for managing design and animation projects from initial kick-off through to delivery. You would be the liaison between the client or agency, and the Found creative team.
You will be used to managing a team of Creative Directors and motion designers on a project-by project basis and will act as line manager for live action productions and be a vital line of communication between client, Director and our live action Producer.
The selected candidate will have an inherent interest in all aspects of design and animation and also possess a fantastic eye for detail. Superb organisational skills accompanying a great ability to communicate with clients and our team are an absolute must.
We are looking for a team player with the capability to thrive in a fast paced environment, who can schedule, prioritise and budget projects; delivering to strict deadlines. Experience in live action shooting and the production processes are a bonus as well as an interest in emerging technologies such as VR.
Found is an award-winning creative content studio. We make captivating content that resonates with global audiences through the art of visual storytelling. We’re imaginative, innovative and brave, amplifying your message across every platform in unexpected and memorable ways. Design is the backbone of everything we do, and we apply this to motion, filmmaking and VR.
- 6+ years experience at design/animation studio or Ad agency.
- Managing the motion designers and, as a team, ensuring that projects are run efficiently.
- Partner to CD, ensuring they have what they need for each project and are clear on key deadlines and schedule.
- Taking briefs from clients and developing detailed project timing plans
- Ensuring adequate resources are available when scheduling projects.
- Developing accurate quotations and being able to effectively budget and negotiate financially with clients.
- Effectively assisting in presenting work to clients
- Costing and recruiting appropriate resources for shoots, films and other projects.
- Reconciliation of jobs and monitoring profitability
- Negotiating best prices with suppliers, freelancers etc.
- Experienced in bidding and making job plans for projects with attention to detail.
CV, cover letter and salary expectation to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Dependent on experience