Blinkink are looking for a STUDIO MANAGER/ POST PRODUCER to head our in-house animation studio. Our work spans the full spectrum of animation techniques (2D, CGI, stop-frame, mixed-media) as well as lots of development, pre-vis and post work for live action and puppetry.
Our output spans commercials, short films, music videos and development for TV projects.
You will work closely with our EP’s, producers and directors to coordinate the studio resources in support of our various pitches and projects.
- Curating and maintaining our network of the best freelance talent in the industry.
- Internal budgeting, scheduling and workflow.
- Managing equipment, software, licenses, etc
- Managing the harmonious allocation of resource and creative energy between our commercial and creative/development work.
- Evolving pipelines, process and protocols as the studio grows.
- Guiding the evolution of studio equipment, pipelines, process and protocols as our team & studio grows.
2-3 years in similar role and/or producing all forms of animation
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
APPLY --> CVs to email@example.com
TBC depending on experience
Studio Manager / Post Producer