The Honey Partnership is looking for a Community Manager with agency experience to manage a portfolio of client accounts within the tech, travel and creative industry sectors. The role offers a competitive salary and career progression to become junior partner. The job is based in Old Street, London and will require travel to our offices internationally in China, America & Europe.
Honey was established in Q4 2014 – we are small and young. We have a vision to be a global creative marketing services agency and the world’s leading Chinese-led social creative agency and this is our second Community Manager hire. So if you join, you are in virtually at the start of an amazing journey which will be able to offer you many more opportunities for personal development, career development, international travel and working at the very leading edge of where social is going.
We would like you to be responsible for leading community and social within the company, delivering great customer satisfaction, managing your accounts with the highest quality work, and pioneering the use of new social techniques.
You must kick ass at:
– Offering strategic thinking, creative spark, commercial understanding
– Coming up with and developing creative ideas
– Managing the day-to-day delivery of client accounts
– Creative copywriting and rich media content creation
– Initiating and sustaining engaging conversations via social presence management and engagement with relevant influencers
– Being the master of social by researching the latest social tools, platforms and trends – and working to ensure that we are the first to innovate and experiment
– Identifying business development opportunities with existing clients
– Optimising approach via ongoing monitoring and regular reporting
– Delivering reports, performance tracking & trend analysis to clients
– Work with the management team to grow Honey and make it a better, bigger, greater place for us to work.
– Verbal and visual creative flair
– A super understanding of social and how it works for brands– Kick-ass organizational and time management skills
– Kick-ass written and verbal communication skills
– Proficiency in using Google docs
The Honey Partnership