Sid Lee Toronto is looking for a sharp and brilliant Strategist to help consolidate the strategic team and participate on major accounts for the agency. We see this new team member working in close tandem with the Strategy Director and other Strategists on our diverse team.
We’re looking for a gem:
- Brand generalist at heart, the Strategist should be able to contribute to high level business, marketing and positioning brand strategies, able to develop integrated campaigns and concepts
- Creative thinker, looking to spark respect and interest among our creative collective.
… All that wrapped up in an awesome personality of course.
- Lead research exercises, especially with analysts;
- Request and coordinate research projects, as needed;
- Identify fundamental human, brand and category truths, and solve problems;
- Propose strategic solutions that will catalyze or create business opportunities;
- Establish concrete solutions pertaining to product, service, distribution channel and communication;
- Keep a watchful eye on media deployment that includes the digital ecosystem;
- Act as a springboard for creative teams;
- Establish delivery criteria and standards;
- Interact with clients and professionals from Sid Lee;
- Present results of work to multiple stakeholders.
- Business savvy
- Excellent ability to analyze and summarize
- Ability to identify promising avenues for growth
- A knack for anticipating brand shifts or changes
- Familiarity with valuable internal and external resources
- Interest in creativity
- Natural team player
- Proficiency in English and French, oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferably business, marketing, communication or cultural studies)
- 3 to 5 years of agency experience
- Familiar with traditional and digital media
- Knowledge of the latest technology and media trends
- Ability to follow the evolution of the market
- Multidisciplinary thinking: familiar with the principles of advertising, interactive design,environmental design and product design, digital and CRM.
- Research proficient and strong presentation skills a must
- Great speaker
Strategist (3-5 years experience)