Sid Lee Toronto is looking for a sharp and brilliant Strategist to help consolidate the strategic team and lead major accounts for the agency. We see this new team member working in close tandem with the Strategy Director as well as with the partners and Creative Directors.
We’re looking for a gem:
- Brand generalist at heart, the Strategist should lead and have led high level business, marketing and positioning brand strategies, able to develop integrated campaigns and concepts
- Creative thinker, looking to spark respect and interest among our creative collective.
… All that wrapped up in an awesome personality of course.
- Lead extensive strategy and tactical planning exercises;
- Produce strategic planning documents to answer our client business needs;
- Merge relevant research, best practices, latent trends and intuition to craft plans that aide in the communication of brands;
- Provide unique point-of-view on the creation and management of multiple contact points as pertaining to experiential, retail, advertising, events, stunts, social media, peer-to-peer communication, online campaigns, mobile, interactive applications and the like;
- Interface with top management level / C-suites clients;
- Inform the creative process alongside Creative Directors;
- Passionate about advertising, marketing and communications
- Ability to package information in clear, concise and impactful ways
- Excellent at summarizing and making complex information accessible
- Adept at navigating complex client organizations and managing multiple relationships
- Ability to unlock insights
- Excellent judge of creative work
- Collaborative with the ability to build on ideas
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated, adaptable and open
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Natural team player (team-oriented
- Curiosity, Creativity, Irreverence;
- 5+ years of relevant work experience;
- Background in integrated planning
- Master technological, cultural and media trends;
- A willingness to merge your skills with our multi-disciplinary approach;
- Strong research skills + unrivaled analytical skills;
- Equal comfort in the realms of strategy & tactics; above-the-line and below-the-line;
- Ability to collaborate with multiple internal & external stakeholders;
- Ability to deal with top management level / C-suites clients;
- Capacity to package information in clear, concise and impactful ways.
- Independent, autonomous,
- Fully fluent in English; other languages considered a plus
- A strong serving of humility, humanity and doubt.
- Knowledge of local market
Strategist (5+ years experience)