AboutMy client is an independent strategic and creative agency. They have an interesting and diverse range of clients and produce a varied range of communications, from brand advertising to direct mail packs.
My client is looking for a Junior Designer with industry experience. You should be a great team player, someone with the ability and passion to drive campaigns forward and create excellent work. The role will require working across a wide range of communication mediums to include DM, press, outdoor, branding and digital projects.
You will be reporting into the Head of Design and be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, an understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
A good knowledge of the following tools is required:
Communication is a big part of the job, so the Junior Designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key when moving towards promotion and recognition.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Adeptness with leading design software packages
• A determination to achieve and succeed
• Some creative industry experience
• The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
• A background of working as part of a design team
• The ability to see projects through from inception to production
• Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
• The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
• The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
From time-to-time a junior designer may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed to get the best from the job.
£18K - 22K
Independent strategic and creative agency