We are looking for a creative designer to join our award winning creative team.
You will be hands-on and self-motivated, confident in your ability to articulate and visualise your ideas in an inspiring and coherent way, with 5 or more years experience. You will be working directly with the senior creative on projects from start to finish and must demonstrate experience within design and branding, confident across large-format print and exhibition graphics; working within retail and roadshow environments as well as bringing to life events, engagements and campaigns through visualisation.
You will be not only able to respond and realise concepts and briefs, but also encouraged to contribute fresh creative thinking across a diverse range of projects. Our work spans across spatial and immersive environments, interactive displays, exhibits, screen based and digital content and all print collateral.
Key experience and knowledge
- A brilliant creative thinker, with the ability to push things beyond the expected
- Excellent on the craft and detail - nothing gets past you
- Comfortable engaging with the strategic dimension of the work, able to get under the skin of client issues, strong on content as well as visuals
- Articulate, confident and assertive in presenting work
- Highly collaborative, able to build strong relationships within creative team and across the business
- Good time management and organisational skills
- - Creative suite - in particular Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- - Able to take design through from concept, presentation and to final artwork
- - Visualising in photoshop
- - Basic knowledge of Powerpoint/Keynote
- - 3D modelling and video editing software experience would be a beneficial bonus
- - An ability to scamp and sketch would be considered a valuable additional asset
full time permanent