Do you think in Big Ideas?
XXS is looking for a Junior Creative team to welcome for an internship. A duo that sees past any divide between traditional and digital media. Two individuals with a portfolio full of Big Ideas that are prepared to blow us away with their creative drive.
- In the final phase of a HBO level creative training. Preferably Willem de Kooning Academy, Hyper Island or Miami Ad School.
- comfortable creating concepts for both traditional and new media channels.
- equipped with a strong personality that is tangible in your work.
- a lover of true craft! You have attention to detail when it comes to perfecting your copy and you go the extra mile in the art direction of your work.
- nice to work with, which means you leave your ego at the door and don’t bullshit.
- a team that is in it to make it big.
- A plunge straight into the deep-end: You’ll be part of different brand teams working on real (international) clients and briefs. From HEMA to Basic-Fit. From SkyTeam to Schweppes.
- A playground where you are free to develop your style and thicken your portfolio.
- The best lunches in the business.
- Friday drinks at our XXS Bar. Not limited to Fridays.
Sounds like you? Send us a message with your portfolio included to Nienke Bruinsma: email@example.com
INTERNSHIP: JUNIOR CREATIVE TEAM