Found is looking for a super talented motion graphics designer with an energetic, positive and friendly approach to work. You’ll have a natural ability to take initiative and get things done. You will possess a genuine passion for visual culture, communication, design and want to create stunning motion work.
We are looking for a team player who likes to get stuck in; you will have the ability to independently write treatments and develop concepts. You are determined to make every project your best project and will have a keen eye for detail.
Working under the guidance of our Creative Directors you will take ownership of your own projects and drive them forward to their full potential.
We’re interested in what you’ve done and where your passions lie. If you are excited about how you can help us move forward then we’d love to hear from you.
A little bit about you:
- You are self-motivated and have a passion for creative culture both inside and outside the studio.
- You will work both independently or with our Creative Directors in compiling responses and proposals to client briefs.
- You are dab hand with C4D, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- You will have an interest in emerging technology and how it can be incorporated into what we do.
- Research and planning will always come before jumping on “the tools”.
- You are extremely organised and can ensure that your projects are run efficiently and delivered on time.
- You are a fantastic communicator with clients and colleagues.
- You can work well independently or as part of a team.
If this sounds like you, please send your reel, CV, covering letter and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Motion Graphics Designer’.
Please note we will only respond to successful candidates. No agencies or recruitment please.
Dependant on Experience
Motion Graphics Designer