Little Black Book is a creative resource for the advertising industry, combining news and editorial with member-generated creative content. We are a global news channel covering all aspects of advertising from across the globe, and we have in excess of 800 company members, from advertising agencies and production companies, to talent management and creative procurement.
I lead our communications both internally and externally, defining our brand identity through external materials, web copy and direct digital channels. I am also responsible for our overall business marketing strategies.
I run our LBB/Lab division which provides PR and content generating support for over 40 Global LBB members. I manage a team of three staff and oversee all client accounts. LBB/Lab is not a full service PR agency but provides PR content and consultation, including press releases, opinion pieces, brand identities, communications strategies and pitch documents to our clients. We distribute news to advertising publications as well as pushing it through our own channel.
Head of content generating / PR division, known as LBB/LAB.
- Managing a team of three permanent staff plus interns.
- Overseeing account management of 40+ PR accounts.
- Drafting communications strategies, developing and designing brand stories / pitch documents.
Leading all communications and marketing for LBBonline.
- Part of LBB senior management team – driving overall business decisions.
- Responsible for company identity and branding.
- Developing marketing and communications strategies.
- Communicating brand identity through external materials, web copy and direct digital channels.