Zenith Publishes Issue 4 of Global Intelligence Magazine
The magazine provides essential information and advice for marketers seeking to understand the latest developments in advertising and communications
publishes the fourth edition of Global Intelligence, its quarterly magazine about the transformation of media and communications.
As usual, this edition leads with current outlook for the global ad market, taken from Zenith’s latest quarterly advertising forecasts, and tracks the evolution of the big digital platforms.
It then provides essential information and advice for marketers seeking to understand the latest developments in advertising and communications, including:
• Start-ups that help brands sell online
• Using consumer experience planning to make sense of brand fragmentation
• How AI techniques can fuel creativity
• How to use data to improve content marketing
• The value of blockchain technology for the ad industry
• Search advertising beyond the search engine
• Three articles on FMCG marketing, focusing on
• the value of TV and online media
• using global and local social media
• digital transformation
Publications and media