Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney Makes WARC Awards' 'Effective Use of Brand Purpose' Shortlist
Campaigns for Westpac, Audi, Deutsche Telekom, eBay, Guinness, Microsoft, Pantene and Reebok, are among the 19 campaigns from around the world that have been shortlisted for the WARC Awards' Effective Use of Brand Purpose category - a search for marketing initiatives that have successfully embraced a brand purpose and achieved commercial success as well as a benefit for a wider community.
The shortlisted entries are:
- Girls Do(n't) Fight · Reebok · McCann Worldgroup India · India
- Helping India cope with the death of cash · Paytm · One97 Communications · McCann Worldgroup India · India
- Rescue Rashie · Westpac · Westpac Banking Corporation Australia · Saatchi & Saatchi · Australia
- The Vaseline Healing Project · Vaseline · Unilever · BBH New York · United States
- Sea Hero Quest · Deutsche Telekom · Saatchi & Saatchi London · Global
- Beautiful Lengths · Pantene · Procter & Gamble · MediaCom Connections Israel · Israel
- #MakeWhatsNext in STEM · Microsoft · m:united//McCann · Global
- The doll that chose to drive · Audi Spain · Volkswagen Group España Distribución · Proximity Barcelona · Spain
- Lifehackers · Universidad de Ingeniería y Tecnología (UTEC) · Copiloto · Peru
- An ocean of good · Aquaguard · Eureka Forbes · Triton Communications · India
- A beacon of light in the dark · Guinness · Diageo · AMVBBDO · Irish Republic, United Kingdom
- This is what happens when pimps and whores become marketers · Libresse/Bodyform · Essity · AMVBBDO · Global
- Doritos Mystery: Challenging a generation · Doritos · PepsiCo · AlmapBBDO · Brazil
- Real People Make a Real Difference · eBay · Interfuse Communications · United Kingdom, United States
- Cook with Her · Puck · Arla Foods · FP7/DXB · Saudi Arabia
- People with Determination · Emirates NBD · FP7/DXB · United Arab Emirates
- Touch · Johnson's Baby · Johnson & Johnson Indonesia · BBDO Indonesia · Indonesia
- The El Paso Story · Prudential Financial · United States
- Gender Violence · Tecate · Heineken · Nómades · Mexico
With judging ongoing, the shortlisted papers in the Effective Innovation category are already released. The Effective Content Strategy and Effective Social Strategy shortlists will be announced shortly.
The annual WARC Awards scheme is a global search for next-generation marketing effectiveness. It is free to enter and there is a $40,000 prize fund for the winning papers spread across the four categories, each one with its own high calibre judging panel and set of Special Awards.