Midas Awards Announces 2017 Executive and Grand Jury, Extends Entry Deadline
The Midas Awards for the World’s Best Financial Advertising has announced its 2017 Grand and Executive Juries and has extended its final deadline until November 17th. To date, this year’s Midas Juries represent 45 of some of the world’s most respected and influential minds in financial advertising from 13 countries on six continents.
The Grand Jury’s stellar reputation and diverse areas of expertise across brings together the world’s foremost advertising agencies, as well as internationally recognised experts in financial policy and communications from prominent companies around the world. Companies include: AML United Kingdom; Caixa Economica Montepio Geral Portugal; CPB Group, USA; Havas Worldwide Germany; First Bank USA; Mercerbell Australia, Old National Bank USA; Pi Communications India; Publicis Germany, Quicken Loans USA; RGA USA/Brazil; Saatchi & Saatchi Australia; TBWA Sri Lanka; Verizon USA; and Wunderman USA.
Midas expanded their jury in 2017 to include the addition of the Midas Executive Jury. This elite global panel is comprised of founding officers, CEOs, and executive creative directors, from global advertising agencies, in addition to prominent internationally recognised experts in financial policy and communications. The Executive Jury will review the shortlisted entries selected by the international Midas Awards Grand Jury and will provide an even more comprehensive evaluation of global creative work entered into the competition.
The 2017 Midas Awards Executive Jury
- Kaydee Bridges, VP, Digital & Social Media, Goldman Sachs, USA
- Augusto Correia, Senior Integrated Art Director, NBS / Dentsu Aegis Networks, Brazil
- Dana Cullinan, Founder and Creative Partner, Cullinan, South Africa
- Tom Cullinan, Founder and Creative Partner, Cullinan, South Africa
- Tamar Dorsey, Editorial Director, Charles Schwab, USA
- Mike Gipert, Executive Creative Director, Wealthsimple, USA
- Bill Girouard, SVP Creative Director, Arnold Worldwide, USA
- MinYen Hsieh, Head of UX, OnePlus, USA
- Maya Karanouh, CEO, Tag Brands, Lebanon
- Devin Kennedy, Executive Creative Director, King James Cape Town, South Africa
- Ken Muir, Founding Partner, Mohawk, United Kingdom
- Erik Norin, Creative Director, Wieden+Kennedy, USA
- Tahaab Rais, Director of Insights & Strategic Planning FP7/DXB (Part of McCann Worldgroup), United Arab Emirates
- Jenny Rooney, Editor of the CMO Network, Forbes.com Inc, USA
- Ian Schwey, Executive Creative Director, Tag Agency Canada
- Dylan, Founder, The Dylan Agency Australia
- Mengwen Xiang, Art Supervisor, CDM Group, USA
“The Midas Jury, an impressive panel of award-winning experts recruited from the world of financial advertising, are dedicated to thoughtfully evaluating entries and awarding only those entries worthy of the title of the World’s Best Financial Advertising,” said Scott Rose, Executive Director of the Midas Awards.