FRED & FARID Named Independent Agency of the Year at Clio Awards 2016
FRED & FARID has just been named Independent Agency of the Year at the 2016 Clio Awards in New York.
During the ceremony, which took place at the American Museum of Natural History, the group’s three agencies (New York, Shanghai, Paris) were awarded a total of 10 prizes: 1 Grand Clio (Grand Prix), 2 Gold, 3 Silver, 4 Bronze in Digital/Mobile, PR, Engagement/Experiential, Brand Content, Product Launch, Film Technique/Cinematography, Out of Home/Billboard, for the 'Ma Place Est Dans La Salle' (Prodiss), #NotComingSoon (Louis XIII de Rémy Cointreau) and 'Treasure Today' (MemoriesLab) campaigns.
This awards haul at the Clio Awards adds to a growing list of awards received in 2016, where the three agencies of FRED & FARID have distinguished themselves in some of the most prestigious creative festivals from around the world, including:
- One Show (USA): 1 Best of Show, 2 Gold, 3 Bronze, 7 Merit Awards.
- D&AD (UK): 1 Yellow Pencil, 3 Wood Pencils.
- New York Festivals (USA): 1 Grand Prize, 2 Gold, 7 Silver, 5 Bronze.
- Cannes Lions (France): 9 Lions (3 Gold, 2 Silver, 4 Bronze.)
- Spikes Asia (Singapore): 2nd Independent Agency of the Year, 2 Silver, 5 Bronze.
- 4 Grand Prix Stratégies (PR, Branded Content, Advertising, Production).
- Lovie Awards (UK): 1 Gold, 1 Silver.
- D&AD Impact (USA): 1 Graphite Pencil.
- ADFEST (Thailand): 3 Silver, 2 Bronze.
- APAC Cristal (China): 1 Silver, 1 Bronze.
- FWA (UK): Site of the day/mobile.
- Campaign Brief Asia: FRED & FARID Shanghai 2nd Best Agency in China