· Jamie Oliver, Celebrity chef
· David Gandy, model
· The Chemical Brothers
· Swizz Beatz, rapper
· Rosie and Rose, YouTube stars
· John Bishop, comedian
· Farrah Storr, Editor, Cosmopolitan UK
· Grace Dent, Food critic
· Chris Eubank, boxer
· Richard E Grant, Actor
· Special guest film star (previous years have included Stanley Tucci, Selma Hayek
· Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London
· Michael Gove, MP
· Stephen Kinnock, Labour MP
· Sophie Walker, Leader, Women’s Equality Party
· Nicola Mendelsohn CBE, VP EMEA, Facebook
· Matt Brittin, President, EMEA, Google
· Claire Valoti, General Manager UK, Snapchat
· Carolyn Fairbairn, Director General, CBI
· Danielle Lee, Global Head of Solutions, Spotify
· Ricardo Zacconi, CEO, King
· Rohan Silva, Entrepreneur & Former Adviser To David Cameron
· Duncan Chater, CRO, Hearst UK
· Feilim Mackle CEO, Dixon’s Carphone Warehouse Service
· Edwina Dunn, CEO, Starcount
· Nigel Clarkson, UK MD, Yahoo!
· How are brands using AI to make smarter decision and what opportunities is this tech creating?
· How can Britain’s creative businesses continue to punch above their weight?
· How do publishers cut through the noise and deliver the truth amidst the recent focus on ‘fake news’? What is the impact on programmatic advertising?
· Given the recent political shocks, how well do businesses and marketers understand customer attitudes and how can they get better?
· In the wake of Brexit, how should Brand Britain evolve?
· Does the slogan ‘take back control’ have a con at its heart?
· The Mayor’s game plan for the future of London
· Women in advertising and gender equality
· How far is data fueling rugby’s revolution?