Seeper is an Arts and Technology Collective based in East London and working across the world. We specialise in real world interactive installations and performances, with an ethos to positive and memorable interactive experiences through cutting edge technology. Using gestural tangible and instinctive user interaction ubiquitous technology, we create artistic, immersive, multi-sensory interventions.
The Creative’s role is to ensure seeper’s visual identity is best represented in all our projects and online. It's very much a people-oriented job, involving creative concepting and leading project’s creative development from start to finish. It involves working closely with seeper’s team and clients, pitching project ideas, and understanding client briefs. The Creative will be required to develop visual designs and work with the Project Manager on creating timelines and schedules as well as identifying and allocating resources accordingly.
· Lead creative concepting for pitches and new projects
· Establish creative direction and manage the creative development of multiple projects from concept through to completion
· Develop design concepts that meet seeper’s business objectives and which advance our company’s strategy
· Supervise and inspire the team
· Work with the Project Manager on co-ordinating the creative team
· Generate multiple concepts for a wide variety of innovative and challenging projects
· Work with the Project Manager and Technical Director to develop concepts and timelines for projects
· Generate ideas for pitching and proposals
· A minimum of 5 years experience of working in creative industries
· Working knowledge of layout and grid based design, graphic design (and typographic) fundamentals, the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions
· Demonstrated talent for 3D motion graphics and animation
· Experience in or desire (and understanding) to develop physical digital / tangible concepts, devices and experiences
· Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes and industry best practices
· Commitment to keeping abreast of the industry’s latest techniques
· A strong working knowledge of experience design, interactive commerce and creative process
· Ability to lead creative development of projects from concept to completion
· Well organised and essential that you can manage your own time and time of others
· Experience of managing, mentoring or tasking a small creative team.
· Attention to detail and pride in every piece of work undertaken
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
· Able to work to strict deadlines
· Evidence of (preferably a showreel) projects you have led creatively
· Software experience: Adobe CS suite, Cinema 4D (or equivalent)
· Experience of video editing and post production experience
· Passion, integrity, energy and a can-do attitude
· Fluent spoken/written English
How to apply
If you would like to apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Please add the job title in the subject line.
£TBC dependent on experience