PageTiger is seeking an experienced Designer to work across our online portfolio of magazines and brochures. We are looking for someone who can translate print publications into stylish and effective digital versions, whilst also turning their hand to traditional magazine design and artworking.
PageTiger is an online publishing system that allows users to upload magazines and brochures to the web, generating an interactive reading experience. We are a young company experiencing a huge growth spurt and this is an exciting and challenging time to join the team.
The Designer will be designing for our publishing projects, which range from translating an existing print publication to make it suitable for the web, to designing a new magazine or brochure from scratch. Our portfolio is mainly online, but there are some high-end clients requiring print magazines alongside their online versions. The Designer will also be involved in maintaining and improving the PageTiger brand across all platforms.
As part of a small hard-working team, the Designer would pitch in at all levels:
- Designing online and print publications
- Preparing artwork for repro
- Creating templates for our online designer tool
- Liaisng with clients
- Liaising with printers and suppliers
- Uploading documents into the PageTiger system
- Re-touching images to a high standard
- Designing html backgrounds and skins
- Improving and updating the PageTiger website
- Designing marketing and promotional materials for PageTiger
This is a varied and challenging role that requires an experienced designer who is highly organised and creative. This integral role will drive forward the company brand whilst ensuring consistent style across multiple platforms and products.
- Experience in designing for both print and digital platforms – web, mobile, social and emerging platforms
- Previous experience of maintaining a visual style across multiple projects and platforms
- An eye for detail and excellent organisation skills
- Ability to be a creative thinker with advanced skills in design, typography, layout and interactive engagement
- Previous experience of leading projects to the highest level of quality and with creative flair
- Expert in Mac OSX/Adobe Creative Suite and strong HTML/CSS skills
Please include a covering letter with your CV
Graphic / Digital Designer