PageTiger is seeking an experienced Editorial & Production Manager to work across our online portfolio of magazines and brochures.
The Editorial & Production Manager will be managing our publishing projects, which range from editing an existing publication to make it suitable for the web, to creating a new magazine from scratch. This is a hands-on client-facing role and it will be your input that drives projects forward ensuring a premium level of service and client satisfaction. You will be responsible for taking the project from the initial client brief to completion, overseeing design and uploading the publication to the web. Alongside this, you will also be involved in writing and developing some of our marketing activities, including email marketing campaigns and social media marketing.
As part of a small hard-working team, the Editorial & Production Manager will pitch in at all levels:
- Project management from initial concept to final publication
- Liaising with clients
- Copywriting for a variety of industries and audiences
- Proofreading, subbing and editing
- Sourcing images and overseeing design
- Uploading digital magazines into the PageTiger system
- Writing and executing email marketing campaigns
- Implementation and development of social media strategies
- General office administration
PageTiger is an online publishing system that allows users to upload magazines and brochures to the web, generating an interactive reading experience. We are a young company experiencing a huge growth spurt and this is an exciting and challenging time to join the team.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar environment and will have the following attributes:
- Excellent communicator with client handling skills
- Project management experience
- Proven ability to write strong commercial copy
- Social media experience
- Good degree
- Highly IT literate (Indesign experience is desirable)
- Available for immediate/prompt start
Please include a covering letter with your CV
Closing date: Friday 12 July 2013
Editorial & Production Manager