A leading global full service digital agency with offices in over 20 countries. By combining technology, strategic thinking and creative ingenuity they continue to lead the way in cutting edge digital marketing and advertising. With growing strengths in Asia they are looking 2013/2014 and are continuing to increase headcount in line with growth. They are also heavily invested in their people and are committed to maintain a working environment that offers work/life balance and career rewards.
You will play a key role in the ongoing management and development of one this agency’s biggest regional accounts. Reporting into the Associate Account Director you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for overseeing the successful delivery as well as contributing towards account planning and digital strategy (in conjunction with Strategist, where applicable)
- Act as lead point of contact for assigned clients, managing client meetings and presentations.
- Maintain a focus on the short-term deliverables, concurrent with a firm understanding of client’s long-term strategic goals and ROI objectives.
- Understand from a strategic point of view how digital plays a role in a business’ s growth and future
- Be involved in contributing towards the post campaign analysis and may have to deliver presentations to clients on campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Initiate and cultivate new ideas with the client that fit with the client’s marketing goals; work with AD and VP of Global Accounts on business expansion with existing clients.
- Coordinate client/brand team meetings, including project kick-off meetings, weekly update meetings and periodic update meetings with the client.
- Communicate regularly with client on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, competitive intelligence analysis and other follow-up items.
- Creative Agency experience preferred
- Fluent English, Cantonese & Mandarin a MUST.
Cogs Agency Hong Kong
Digital Account Manager