UI / UX Designer
Adstream is a world leader with digital advertising workflows, managing over 4 million advertising assets to more than 93 countries globally. The company serves more than 5000 customers globally.
The company’s entrepreneurial roots are still very much celebrated today.‘Adstreamers’ are bright team players whose ideas are encouraged and hard work rewarded. Individuals communicate daily with colleagues in other markets, making Adstream a truly global organisation.
Purpose of Job
As a mid-weight level UI/UX designer, you will be responsible for creating exceptional user experiences and interfaces for Adstream products and solutions. Working on projects, including: user interfaces for online applications and websites.
You will have a strong attention to detail and work collaboratively with Senior Management, product owners and technical team members to deliver cutting edge user experiences.
Your primary responsibilities will include understanding UI/UX requirements, providing UI wireframes, prototypes and final designs.
• Responsible for New and Existing UI/UX design.
• Design intuitive, customer-facing online interfaces.
• Translate complex user journeys into intuitive user experience design
• Preparing user research and usability tests
• Create user flows, wireframes and final artwork
• Provide accurate estimates for work as outlined in project briefs
• Developing solutions that put user needs at the centre of what you do on a daily basis
• Conducting regular feedback sessions with key Adstream user groups and external client focus groups.
• Coordinate and interact directly with users via interviews and usability tests.
• Ability to quickly build credible good relationships with managers, staff and external customers
• Highly skilled using the full CS Suite – including Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks
• Must be a confident communicator with good written and oral communication
• Passion for Design and the design process with attention to detail
• Confident approach and a real problem solver