Talent Partners is a dynamic industry leader, working with leading agencies, national and international brands, to develop and deliver their TV, radio, print, new media and mobile campaigns. We support these agencies and brands across the talent and production spectrum. We are looking for a bright, energetic, seasoned and ambitious sales professional – who has come from and understands the luxury category – to become a part of our entrepreneurial, visionary company.
This “star’s” responsibilities will include:
• Identify and create sales opportunities within the luxury category (e.g. fashion, beauty, etc.) for the Talent Partners product and services offering
• Generate and build relationships with key decision makers within the agency, advertiser, production and new media communities
• Help to develop and grow new businesses that will increase our top line
• Work in combination with our local and international business partners to mine business and close deals
• Help our clients take better advantage of what Talent Partners can bring to their organizations
• Positively represent and promote the Talent Partners brand in the marketplace
This “star” needs to have the following attributes (qualifications):
• 7+ years experience of complex solution/consultative sales within the luxury arena
• Proven strategic and consultative skills; ability to identify client needs and link to solutions, a thinker.
• Be a person “of the world” who is comfortable across multiple cultures and practices – including direct international experience
• Deep “rolodex” of contacts and relationships within the luxury sector
• Strong skills around pipeline management including a track record of predictability, consistency, and over achievement of revenue objectives.
• Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal); natural ability to present/interact to diverse audience with polish and poise.
• Knowledge of advertising campaigns, programming, and talent within the luxury category
• Track record of creating profitable revenue opportunities
• Ability to assess business situations and act in an informed, decisive manner to drive required results.
• Relationship builder and maintainer; people-centric; curious, determined, results-driven.
• Multi-lingual – including English and French – a major plus
We offer a challenging and fulfilling work environment, training, excellent benefits and growth opportunities.
Forward resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com