To make a difference in the world of advertising content production by helping clients- maximise their production spend and resources through the collection, analysis, and presentation of financial and production information.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working candidate to join our team at APR, someone who is passionate about data, and has an interest in the media/advertising industry.
We are seeking an individual with a love of data to help us record, measure, analyse and report to our Clients. You will work with our Production Consultants and our Data team to help drive our business and our reporting to clients.
The role will require someone who is uncompromisingly detail oriented, smart, efficient and driven to help us succeed.
You’ll be responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
To collect, record, analyse and present data as it relates to assigned clients of APR. Manage analytical components of the projects, collaborate with client team(s) and ensure best practices are followed. Help achieve optimal business results for both APR and the client.
• Collect and validate production data from various sources.
• Input and validate data in APR’s proprietary database.
• Analyse data, extrapolate trends, identify cost drivers and recognise new opportunities for efficiencies. Report findings to client team manager for final decision making.
• Work with teams to generate compelling client presentations.
• Maintain ongoing reports, including but not limited to: production calendars, activity reports, status reports, project summaries, and annual reports.
• Review backup documentation for accuracy and report on discrepancies, resolve issues with the specialists, and reconcile information.
• Provide Ad hoc reporting per client request.
• Cross train and support other client teams as needed.
• Serve as a liaison or facilitator of the internal APR client team. This position is the main point of contact for gathering, reviewing and sharing data.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Brand Executive Producers (BEP) to extrapolate data-driven learnings and insights.
- Assist BEP’s in identifying potential opportunities for best practices as identified in the production data.
- Identify trends and data inconsistencies within client’s production data.
- Collaborate with other analysts to alert APR to industry trends.
- Work with APR SME’s for TV, Print, and Digital to capture data/costs from competitive bids for production companies, editorial, animation, music production or licensing, stock footage licensing, talent agreements and digital SOW’s.
- Responsible for keeping job files current in APR digital storage tool and ensure data is properly categorised as “creative materials”, “production bids” and “essential support documentation”.
- Responsible for maintaining production data integrity through supporting SME’s with project setup, data entry, and data validation in APR’s proprietary production tracking application.
Team interaction requirements
- Maintain strong team relationships through communication and collaboration.
- Meeting attendance via conference call or in-person:
- Weekly client team meeting
- Weekly production analyst meeting
- Bi-weekly company huddle
- Monthly client touch base
- Maintain client team activity report.
· Assists with projects such as updating or creating production playbooks/ guidelines, helping with audits, or APR initiatives.
Two to three years of demonstrated experience with data and reporting. Must demonstrate the following core values:
• Proficient/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills required, Advanced or Mastery skill level preferred, including Excel, PivotTables, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Graphic Design Skills a plus
• Experience with presenting in both large and small group settings.
• Proven high level of collaboration skills and working positively with others, with varying personalities, within a variety of work groups.
• Demonstrated high level of project management, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Working in a team environment required.
• Ability to communicate effectively, collaboratively, and maintain a high level of professionalism.
• Must be proactive. Anticipate and resolve issues before they occur.
• Ability to think and respond creatively and strategically to benefit the client.
• Ability to organise work independently, manage varying quantities of information from many sources and respond to changing priorities proficiently and quickly.
• Local travel may be required as well as attending the annual conference.
• Potential to meet with clients upon management’s request.
• Most work to be completed in London office, with one day a week to be completed remotely. Ability to work remotely from own/home office space on one day each week.
• Should be able to manage own work schedule.
• Must be able to work independently without day to day direct oversight.
• Frequently on phone calls/conference calls requiring phone/head set/or skype use as preferred.
• Ability to sit for long periods of time, stoop, reach, bend throughout the course of the work day.
• Ability to work on computers including repetitive use of a keyboard and mouse for long periods throughout the work day.
• Based on client or APR meetings, flexible work schedule may be necessary. The ability to vary work day and location is helpful.
· Must be able to commit to full time hours
Advertising Production Resources