Kream needs creative and administrative support for its global talent directory. You will help secure new talent, nurture relationships and upkeep of our database, coordinate finance and win pitches. You will have an eye for great film and creative, a head for business, and will have experience in the advertising and production industry.
As our Creative Assistant, your core responsibility will be to support both our Creative Partner and Director of Creative Output in sourcing the best talent for the creative. Creating pitch documents, coordinate meetings and will learn how to secure and sell in directing and creative talent to work on a wide range of briefs, from large budget TV commercials to fast turn around branded content.
From our extensive black book of contacts you will help find and introduce new directing talent into the creative mix at Kream, as well as supporting our Creative Partner and maintaining existing relations, particularly with Commercials Production Companies and freelancers. You will need a keen interest in working in a non-traditional way and be always on the lookout for interesting directors, creatives, writers, and artists to collaborate on Karma Comms projects across all mediums.
Working with both our Creative Partner & Director of Creative Output, you will:
- Take briefs for director and creative talent searches
- Love devouring the best of content and advertising out there and therefore actively seeking out new talent.
- Where necessary liaise with Production Companies, Agents, Artists/Talent and to secure meeting and be trained by our Partners on how to negotiate fees and loan outs.
- You will be admin support, helping to create presentation documents and films to sell in talent to the Agency (more specifically the Creatives).
- Have an eye for detail so you can assist in the treatment and reel process
- Keep our Talent Directory constantly up to date.
- Stay up to date on latest trends, developments and innovations.
Doing the Right Thing
- Nurture on-going relationships with existing freelancers, talent, directors and Production companies.
- Be interested in all things creative
- Brainstorm with New Business and internal PR to help support both internal and external profile.
- Work flexibly across an integrated agency
- Be extremely organised and keep all documents on server and directory
- Be happy to roll up sleeves and get stuck in with the rest of the team (sometimes beyond the conventional 9-5 work hours)
All candidates should possess the following traits and skills:
Creative Assistant, Talent Directory